Karasa Foods Inc. Data Protection Policy
I. Information We Collect
The information we collect from customers includes the following:
- Address/Shipping address
- Contact number
- Email address
- Kind of order
- Quantity of order
II. Why do we collect this data?
In order to process our customers order to our website (isabels.com.ph), we collect data upon check out of your transaction.
IV. How do we use your information?
- Create, operate and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, features and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
V. Third Party Privacy Policies
Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as name and contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
VI. Age consent
By using this site, customer/s should be at least the age of majority in the state or province of residence they belong, or those older ones around you is consent to allow you from using this site.
We list all the cookies here so that you can see what are the cookies that we use.
You can also check it in your browser: (settings > privacy & security > cookies & etc. > see all cookies and site data) or just simply put this link on your browser chrome://settings/siteData
We’ve listed it here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not. These are cookies downloaded on your device when you visit our website. It contains text files including small amounts of information, like landing page, session log in visiting our website and etc.
VII. Changes and updates to this policy